Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NEWSFLASH

Sooooo...today was the big day with the ultrasound.... I am eating my words as I type because I absolutely forbade myself and Dain to tell anyone but I am WAY too excited. We are having..........TWINS!!!!!!

I'm kidding. That would be a big surprise though! We are only having one and everything looked great...the baby is 12 ounces (is that crazy or what?) and (drum roll here......) it's a BOY!! I know I know....I am so weak but I just cannot contain myself and am SO incredibly excited! I am 98% sure no one will be able to squeeze the name out of us ONLY because I was 100% sure I wasn't going to tell anyone the gender BUT it will be a challenge! We haven't told the kids yet but how funny is it that they knew? I really had a strong feeling that I was having a boy as well. I was drawn to boy clothes at the stores...boy thoughts...boy decorations. I would have been extremely surprised had we found out it was a girl but we are in fact having a boy!

No comments: